CAP's Peer-to-Peer Mentorship Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships between students. This program can help newer CAP students learn from other students who have been in their shoes - from working through academic challenges, to exploring more about different career paths in the field, to focusing on your overall well-being.
Why Become a Mentor?
- GAIN a sense of purpose and belonging
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your resume with this opportunity
- ADVANCE your communication and leadership skills
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW your network of support and community
- LEARN to navigate academic challenges
- DEVELOP your communication and self-confidence
- EXPLORE opportunities to grow and challenge yourself
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell